View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Fishing & Fitness;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Some day's getting motivated to make a run to the gym is hard. I would much rather find something else to spend time at but once I get moving I am happy. There is nothing easier than doing virtually nothing, while few things can pick up your spirits on an off day like exercise.

I went yesterday and tonight is Sushi Class this was my Christmas present and tonight's the big start!
I agree with everything you said. I am envious of you folks with the motivation to defy, what seems like, the much stronger than normal gravitational pull on my ass through the chair!

I do love to cook, a cooking class in the winter is a great idea. Assuming Sushi Class is about making it.