View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 07:14 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Fishing & Fitness;

Some of you may have read my post in the chatbox, but will repeat it here. Was shaving last week and discovered that I now have man boobs. Figured there was only two options, start shaving them or begin an exercise program. Well that answer was easy, so Monday, not wanting to over do it, I began watching 10 minutes of Jack La Lane reruns on TV. With any luck at all, I should live to be older than a white dog turd.

Dave