View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Live internet flyfishing show.

Just got my weekly update from Blue Ribbon Flies.
Might be something nice to listen to this Winter as we are sitting there tying next seasons flies.

Fly Fishing Experts Tell Their Secrets LIVE! Ask About Fly Fishing - Internet Radio has brought together The Experts on fly fishing to tell you in their own words the secrets to their success in both Freshwater and Saltwater. Covering fish from Trout to Tarpon, from tying flies to casting them you'll find it all on "Ask About Fly Fishing" - Internet Radio.

Check out the website at this link: Fly Fishing - Internet Radio and make sure to tune in to their LIVE Show with Craig December 17th - 7:00 PM (MT).

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/