View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 03:00 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reel Love, the fly reel thread

I love that St. George of yours Ard, what a great picture! Looking forward to seeing the Odyessy!

Thanks for the encouragement to post more photos. I was incredibly pleased to find the St. John Ard, especially in this condition. I believe it is from the 70's so probably not all that collectible---yet. None the less, a nice reel that pairs perfectly with the switch I intended to pair it up with.

Galvan reels are amazing and the photos of the Rush I have seen posted on various websites just don't do them justice. As I write it's snowing here and I'm dreaming of using the 3wt on spring creeks