View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fly Fishing & Fitness;

Wow. You all impressed me. Since I retired I really got a case of lazys. I got in the habit of sleeping late & only doing what had to be done.(like an old dog). Now I got a bloodhound pup that needs at least 2 mi / day of brisk walking & with the tracking training we're doing, sometimes double that. Along with that & my last physical at the VA I decided to finally get a little more serious & quit the smokes & start some type of program. Even if it's only the WII program it won't hurt. I'm not too keen on gyms or machines ( tried & sold the treadmill ) so I'm getting active around the house & outside with the brisk walks & chopping. Along with that the VA said my sugar was high & suggested a diet so I'm on that. It'll take a while but I have to lose 30 lbs. to get rid of the 6 pack in my gut.