View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mid May West Coast Fishing Trip.

Pat: Sounds like a great trip for May, I can't help with the fishing tips, I grew up in CA but never fly fished there. I did spend three days in SF in Sept and can recommend two great restaurants: The Slanted Door, it is in Ferry Building #3 right on Enbarcadaro. Slanted Door Restaurant - San Francisco, CA | OpenTable and the other one is the Epic Roadhouse at 369 Embarcadaro. San Francisco Restaurants With A View | Dining San Francisco
You will need to make reservations well in advance to have a chance of getting into either of these restaurants.
Be sure to post a trip report once you get back, we would love to hear how the fishing went.

Larry