View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:18 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default The best stocked store you've come across

In terms of fly tying materials, what is store you've been in or found online that had EVERYTHING you wanted under one roof or website.

I find that I have to look around a couple stores when i figure out what i need for my next tying project.

Is there somewhere you can get blind eye hooks and Amherst or golden pheasant tail, or some of the less easily accessible materials like jay wings (not the illegal variety, but the european species)?

just curious if there is one single store in the whole country that can facilitate my needs.

In my experience, J Stockard is probably the closest, but they still don't have everything I want!

Addicted To Vise

Last edited by s fontinalis; 01-24-2012 at 08:59 PM.