View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:03 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best stocked store you've come across

Fly Fishing Specialties out of Citrus Heights, California, has the best selection in Northern California. I used to write the materials orders for the shop. Trust me, maintaining the material inventory was a major task.

In regards to all of California, some of my former colleagues in the industry told me, only Bob Marriotts in Fullerton may have more inventory.

Not to get confused with my old digs, there is an online fly shop called flytyingspecialties.com. It is operated by a great guy named Steve Korbay. He usually stocks some hard to find materials. He is hardcore into the Czech nymphing scene.

Dennis

Last edited by MoscaPescador; 01-25-2012 at 10:02 AM.