View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:26 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Somerset Show - who's going and what day

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Eunan, that's rough, sorry to hear about the change! Was hoping to get to meet you in person, but another time then! You'll have to come to Buffalo for some spring steelhead, but if not I'll see you in Philly Labor Day weekend for the Gaelic Nationals.

Homer, the red was caught while down in Sarasota over the holidays, they are definitely fun fish to catch!

And can't complain about beer meeting me at the show! I'll see you on Sunday, Swirl!
I might be able to do Buffalo, and i'm hoping to make it up to the West Branch of Delaware at the start of the season for some action if you're interested in a float trip there....we'll work something out i'm sure.

Addicted To Vise