Thread: Indoor Fishing?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:43 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Indoor Fishing?

well first off I think its an idea that sounds good in some aspects, but I think like others you would have to spend way more money then you could recoup in the first couple years just to get going, then op expenses to keep the water moveing and the right temp would be big not to mention stocking and other things.
I think most people taht would have the money to pay what you would have to charge (jsut to stay afloat) would probaly have enough money to head south to fish in the winter. Now maybe you have some thoughts and info I dont have, if you find you may be able to do it i say go for it.
I dont think I would ever fish indoors, I think being in nature is alot of fishing. i may pay for a an hour to cast a new rod I got for christmas or a new rod I am thinking about trying, but that would be about it.
Do your research and if you think it will work go for it , you'll never live if you dont dream and I would hate to die with out tryimng at least once to live a dream.
good luck
Bear