Thread: Theme Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:45 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice
Default Re: Theme Ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodmeridian View Post
Double-D, there in lies the challenge. And in a sense, you're right! It seems that across all fly media, readers are asking for more destination pieces on areas each of us can actually get to (that aren't exclusively for the rich, or for those with 6 weeks a year of vacation time). Readers are also asking for bits about anglers thinking outside the box using gear and tactics that aren't outrageously priced, and anything "non-purist."

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Thanks Grass! You know, in our early days we did a "No Trout Issue", and it's one of my favorites. We'd love to one-up that issue sometime soon. Let me ask you, what percentage of users on this forum do you believe are "purists"? Great response!
I would say there are probably only one or two guys on this forum that are purists.