Thread: More ALLEN
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:12 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: More ALLEN

I have two 9/10s one is The older version which I haven't used much,the other an Allen II the latter is a beaut Reel which I use it with a 9'6" 6-7 Rod,it not only balances good because it's Skeletonised & light,also being a larger diameter I find it easier to get the line back on the Spool when I hook Fish with my shoulder,neck & finger problems, it does the job as good as the more expensive Reels which I have a few of,the finish is still fine as I've only to date used it late evenings/night time so I've really given it a good test run over the last month or so..
The only problem I've had is The Back cover plate fell off whilst Fishing,at this stage I've seached & haven't found it,I'm still seaching however I think one of the larger Birds could have taken it.
Brian.