Thread: More ALLEN
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:12 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: More ALLEN

I have two 9/10s one is The older version which I haven't used much,the other an Allen II the latter is a beaut Reel which I use it with a 9'6" 6-7 Rod,it not only balances good because it's Skeletonised & light,also being a larger diameter I find it easier to get the line back on the Spool when I hook Fish with my shoulder,neck & finger problems, it does the job as good as the more expensive Reels which I have a few of,the finish is still fine as I've only to date used it late evenings/night time so I've really given it a good test run over the last month or so..
The only problem I've had is The Back cover plate fell off whilst Fishing,at this stage I've seached & haven't found it,I'm still seaching however I think one of the larger Birds could have taken it.
Brian.