View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What is a Purist when we speak fly fishing?

If you run across those type expressions or claims being leveled at members just send a PM to me and I'll help to smooth out the ripples. I myself have made generalizations that have been taken to heart by some members and so understand the fine line we have between decorum and argument here. In fact this thread is best described as an effort to give insight to people as to where I'm coming from and hopefully avoid any further misunderstandings. While information exchange is a large part of the experience in on-line discussions opinions figure into the mix as well. There would be little to be gained by participating in any group if you were not allowed to share an opinion. There are however some topics best left alone if it is clear that an opinion will spark a fire

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;