View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 07:53 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Somerset Show - who's going and what day

I just got back from the show. I was at the CJTU booth & the project healing waters booth. saw some people that I hadn't seen since last year. I took in 2 seminars on bonefishing & enjoyed both of them. talked to Bob Jacklin & A.K for awhile & watched Lefty Cast , always a pleasure, I finally met Justin @ Allen Flyfishing & spoke to him & Eric for a while. I had planed on getting back there to try out their 11 ft switch rod but got stuck in the booth & before I realized it the show was over. All in all i think it was a very good show. If any one goes Sunday stop in at the CJTU booth in the lobby & pick up Ozzie's videos. He's running a special. In Lefty's seminar even he raved on about Ozzie's videos.
A you walk in the door, on the right, North Chapter is raffling off a nice kayak, You can donate but I'm sure I bought the winning ticket ( heh heh).
Also ck out the Colonial Angler in the lobby, he's the guy that inspired me to try tying without a vise. I've since given up that foolishness.

Usually I stay around Norm's booth ( Nor Vise ) but he wasn't there this year. I like to watch his big hands tie a 20 fly on the big vise. Every year he shows me how & I go home take out the Nor vise & tie my fingers to the vise & put it away again.