View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Just passing along a great deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian.ducker View Post
Hey everyone, if you have followed these boards for a while, you probably know that I own an Albright A5 5 wt. for trout. It is the first "nicer" rod I bought and I still love it. There are others on this forum that agree with me that Echo and Albright rods are great choices for cheaper, quality rods.

I was just on the Albright website and saw that they are offering their entire inventory at 50-70 percent off!! With the Holidays here, and the economy tight, it might be a great opportunity to get a rod you might otherwise not consider! I am thinking about getting an 8 wt. in case I want to try steelhead, cruise the beaches in WA, or for Redfish in LA!! (My family is split between those two locations.)

Just wanted to pass it along!

Happy Holidays!
Great tip Duck,

I am always willing to try value priced rods. I have enough cash into the ones I own already. You like the Albright I take it?

I might try a 7/8 wt.

Ard