View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:02 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of
Default Good Fun with Forum Members....

Many of you know that I am a lost soul when it comes to fly fishing-- as the nearest cold water environs are 3 hours from home. I have been conceded to a life of targeting the warm water gluttons....

Well, that changed for me this weekend. My neighbor and I made a Trip south to one of the 'Blue Ribbon" (not entirely sure what that means... ) trout waters in Missouri.

To sweeten the deal a little, fellow forum member russellb showed up with some local/ insider info. Big thanks to Russell-- if it wasn't for his generosity with the margarita machine and M-80's and Half sticks of dynamite-- I doubt we would have had nearly the fun, nor caught nearly the amount of fish that we did....

(disclaimer: there was no margaritas nor was there explosives to 'persuade' the fish out of their feeding lanes.)

Now for the trophy of the day-- of course caught by me:
Click the image to open in full size.