View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Record Moose Kill's in South Central AK.

I'm tellen ya, that morning with the weather so beautiful and seeing him just laying there bellowing while waiting for a Trooper to come and put a slug in his head to end the pain was a tough thought to get out of the mind.

My little baby moose has not been back so I fear the worst for her also. It is wonderful to look out the loft window and see one or more of them browsing in the woods down back but if they head off in the direction of KGB Road it is sad as well. Remember, they have to walk across an open field here to get to the road...........................

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;