View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:51 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: A foray into film-making... *cough cough*

The net situation is in the process of being sorted out, which I'm pretty excited about.

I cut a lot of the first fight out just because it was super long and I didn't want to bore people (the end of the fight is boring enough). Plus the camera was in my pocket when the fight began. The video itself was actually an afterthought, I hadn't set out to create a short of the day's fishing. I had already fought the fish to pretty close in, and the stick only went way back when it decided to take another run. What I'm saying is, I'm bad, but I'm not totally awful, hahaha. Either way, I'll have to keep working on it, at least so I don't end up with another broken rod (haven't broke any while fighting fish yet).

And David, that's a clever attempt at blackmail. Luckily it's a Sunday that I'm fishing, haha. My major advisor is in full support of my fly fishing habit, something about keeping me sane... Little does she know...

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...