View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My winter spey rod project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
You'll have to PM me your number, I spend a lot of time driving to and from fishing in a car by myself! There is however, another option... will you be at the Midwest Expo? If so, we can definitely meet up. I'm going to need a lot of pike advice as well since I assume that will be my closest quarry when I'm in Sweden.
I'm going to PM you my number right after this post. As for the Pike in Sweden, oh you definitely need to do that one. They have some huge Pike over there. It's been quite a few years back now, but I saw a list of the top 100 pike ever caught, and only 2 were from North America if I remember right. Point is, they have monster Pike in Europe.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
You know I'll be watching this come together Dan. Have you decided on wrap colors? We had a thread that had the T&T deep green with red tipping shown and it looks just subtle enough to be really sharp.
I have a deep Green/Black Classic twist thread. I thought about using it. I'm going to have to look for that thread. Was it also on a deep Blue blank?