View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:00 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Your proudest fly tying moment

Mastering is the end....I always feel there is something to improve, be it a wing, body, tip of a fly, or moving on to a more complex pattern. I started this project aiming to tie the Jock Scott, which I did, BADLY. Stepping back to the easier flies has afforded me the opportunity to work toward that goal again, rather than jump in at the deep end. Overconfidence was my downfall. If i've learned anything the last few weeks, it that time is on your side in terms of getting better. Slow and steady wins the race, or at least helps in improvements that are visible and tangible. Nothing will be perfect, but in the end its fun challenging yourself to push the limits

Addicted To Vise