Thread: Fly Tester
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Cliff I've come up with a new pattern that I'll just have to get to you. It's one of those where I just added a few good ingredients and the whole was greater than the sum.

Imagine a fly that pushed water like a muddler, had a rabbit strip over the top, and the whole damn thing is reflective, but in three different ways.

Oh yeah, the body is translucent too. I wanted to eat the thing right after i whip finished it.

I'm not intending to be secretive about it, just don't know how to post pictures yet. Here's a deal, I'll send three of this fly to the first person who suceeds in getting me directed on how to post up a series of pictures in a way that works for tying instruction.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.