View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My winter spey rod project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
Your a better man than me. I've done 3 weaves in the past 12 years. I don't ever remember cursing as much as I did during those three adventures.
I've done the MN Viking logo twice in full color. I can't believe I was talked into it twice. I thought I was going to need therapy after the second one. The MN Wild logo was a snap. It looks hard but in compairson to the Viking's logo it was a breeze. I really like weaves. They are not as hard as it sounds. One color weaves are not that hard. I came up with a sort of cheating method that makes the multi color weaves not as bad either. If you ever decide to do another weave, let me know and I'll show you how I do them. It's kind of a modified Doc Ski way to do it.