View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:36 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rod Love; the Fly Rod Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
The serial #'s are deceiving, not a T&T. That's why the handle cofused you. By the way, I talked to T&T, and I can get a 17' blank from them! Oh happy days!
That should get you one hell of a cast. Do you have to register it with the FAA to warn low flying aircraft?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
This thread is filling up fast with great gear. Here's one I left out; Sage Flight 8wt. It's nice and light for when my arm is tired from swinging the 9wt.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I have that rod on the wall and have to admit, I think I fished it twice in 2 years. How do you like it?