Thread: New rod blank!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New rod blank!

After a whole lot of searching, I finally found the rod blank I was wanting. Thomas and Thomas can roll any blank they ever made pretty much, if you want one. I was talking to a guy at Thomas and Thomas on a completely different subject, when I mentioned I had been looking for a 17' or so rod in an 11 or 12 wt. They had made a 17' 11 wt. and told me they could roll me a blank. Best part of it is, they will sell it to me at the MSRP and not jack the price up as a special order. Nice guys huh? Since I fish near the airport a lot, I may need to put a blinking red light on the end of this when it's done. Yahoo!