View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What Keeps You From Going to Alaska to Fish?

Jason,

I have done exactly what you describe but have done so using a motorcycle, it's even more affordable that way. The reason I don't fish the rivers of bristol bay is that I would have to barge my river boat out there and once you start that operation the cost skyrockets. Being anywhere here without a boat is a severe handicap and I count myself among the fortunate by having one.

I would like it if someday some of the people I chat with here could come up, that's what i was getting at with this thread.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;