View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 07:28 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beware the thread killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
My "thread killer" post seems to have undone my thread killer status. I am not even close to being an only child by the way. I am the only one that flyfishes though. Does that count? I am going to give it another try.
Great to hear DD. (Hummmmm double D, jealous....just kidding)
First off, I am going to say there is another forum in which there are several categories of fishing and I am a moderator on the FF and Tubing sites. I do go to the regular fishing forums to keep an eye out and I even post on non tactical subjects, but the fact I do ff and they know it, they tend to ignore me allot. TILL they have a question about taking up ff or where I caught a certain fish, never mind how. I hang in there though.

Secondly...you do count...you all count. I don't know what the reason for no one answering other than as Jackster said, a question about a subject we know nothing about, which is not to say we didn't read it.
I apologize that I didn't acknowledge the question with something to let you know that I read and I will try to correct that.

Also as mention, the summer and fall allot of us drop in briefly to read and that is about it. Bare with us.

Joni