Thread: Lost My Mojo
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:08 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lost My Mojo

Only been fly fishing 3 times since late November (new job & high water) and somehow along the way I have lost my intensity. Every cast was meant to be better than the last and even a dink was not to be lost due to poor technique. Couldn't wait to get home and tie new flys and streamers. Now I am only tying when forced into it and could care less if a dink gets off. A bad cast...oh well, it happens.

Does anyone else on here go thru these phases??? I will be glad when this passes as I am now fishing like a slob.

PS: If anyone asks if I feel bloated or crampy I will hunt you down and hang you by your thumbs.

Dave