View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:09 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of
Default Re: An ongoing retrospective

My boss and I could be considered chummy, but he's a dude that I'd keep my eye on. He's often said that, in business, if I give someone something, watch my other hand because I'm getting something back...I'm his employee so it's business...get it?

No that I think that he'd do me wrong on purpose, but it is just business. I think it will be OK, things just run through my head sometimes....and the voices start...gets crowded up there on occassion. He wanted me to teach him to cast and I backed WAY off that. I'm not an instructor...hell, I'm not even a rank amatuer. He'd really only learn my bad habits. So I told him to book a class with a real instructor...and he did. I'm trying to prepare him by telling him that he has to practice. Forget everything you learned about casting...