View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:47 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: walleye fly fishing.

As always Dan great info . Adapting to what the hardware guys do has worked for me also . Recently I've been fishing a small lake where the only real structure or inlet is the dam . All of my walleyes come from in an around that dam but there seems to be a small feeding period. The last hour before dusk no matter what season they turn on and then for about a half hour after dark. Very rarely do I catch any at other times. Anything with white or pearl flashabou seems to do the trick. I'm guessing that they move in at dusk to chase the bluegills against the walls of the dam then move out. And they seem to be all bigger fish as compared to whAt I've seen picked from the rest of the lake.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser