View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:42 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dress code explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty 54 View Post
A couple of years ago, my S.I.L. and I were heading to the rivers. We stopped at a busy rest area and decided we should lock the van because, "there was over $1000.00 of fly fishing equipment in there" Then we realized that for some guys, that would be 1 rod case!
In honor of this we founded the Gentleman's Snobby and Elitist Fly Fishing, Meat Grilling and Liquid Barley Appreciation Society (G.S.&E.F.F.M.G.& L.B.A.S., for short). There are currently 4 active members. We usually roll in a 2000 mini-van, camp at $15.00 per night rustic campsites, catch fish and have a great time.
This is a GREAT quote. How can I be a part of said society? I'm pretty sure I'm already a member of the Buffalo chapter, I just did not know we had a name

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...