View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Reels to balance a rod?

Rather than to disagree outright with someone making such a 'Devils Advocate' type of statement I will say this. The person who authored that remark is free to do exactly as he professes, however I do hope that not too many will take the statement seriously.

If you wish to put your reel in your pocket then you are welcome to do so. If you wish to use a 2.5 ounce reel mounted to a 10 foot 6 weight rod you may do so. In turn, if you wish to place an 11 ounce Odyssey on the seat of a 6'6" bamboo flea rod, you may in fact do so.

When the author or any of the converts to this new & novel approach to matching their tackle use their outfits I wish them all the best.

Now let me address that whole 'rubbish' thing..........................

Click the image to open in full size.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;