View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:44 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring is almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
My buddy here can't stop talking about one of our spring spots, and the spring steelhead run is definitely just around the corner. As far as that scar, definitely interesting. You've been a pickerel-catching machine lately! While I have plenty of fun with steelhead and inland trout, I'm looking forward to smallmouth coming in...
They shine this time of year. The Bass are still laying low so the Pickerel have no competion right now. By the end of May this little pond will be choked with lily pads and basically unfishable so I have to make the most of it now.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
Sure as hell feels like spring here in Philly today. I think i'm gonna have to make an early trip to the Delaware within the next couple weeks....
Eunan,
I've been trying to get down your way. I will get down there this year...