View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: trying to improve distance and form

I don't have much to add from what the others have suggested, other than to change your stance so that your left foot is forward and you can rotate your upper body with your cast.
To use another analogy here, when you make a layup when playing Basketball(if you right handed)your left foot will be forward when you make your shot.

Forget that analogy, I'm backwards......But I would change your stance so your turned a bit to your casting side.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*