View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default My poor dog......

Yesterday we had our 3yr old Male Lab Neutered, I know, I know, being 3yrs old seems an advanced age for doing this, but we just adopted him this last Spring.

He has a propensity to run if given the chance with an open gate from the backyard being all he needs, he enjoys painting things Yellow (often times my wifes' beautifully arranged flower pots on the back deck), and in general could use just a bit of mellowing.

Anyway I brought the Big Guy home last night and he went crazy running all over the house, outside, ran inside his Dog House, came back out and then I brought him back into the house, he then proceeds to start sniffing under the Couch, the Chairs, under all the cushions, and then wandered aimlessly thrue the house once again with me following him to make sure he did not get his 'Paint Stick' fired up. This went on for about 35 minutes, finally I stopped him for a moment to ask him what was going on (we have a good relationship and talk often), well he told me that he had misplaced his 'Goodie Bag' somewhere this morning and was just trying to locate it. .
What a Big Ol' Bucket Head he is.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*