View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:43 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me!

Happy birthday Jhammer, can't think of a better way to spend the day...

Dave

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Happy birthday and what a great way to celebrate by getting out on the water and wetting a line!

It was -12 degrees here this morning when I went to the gym, it has warmed up considerably, I haven't looked but it must me in the mid-twenties, blue skies and lots of sun shining, feels pretty good. I'd hit the water but I'm a working stiff so that will have to wait.

Larry, if it were -12 degrees here I would be a working stiff also.

Dave