View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 07:26 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: What Rain Gear/Wading Jacket do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
I work at Cabela's and we are told that Dry-Plus is an older patent of Gore-Tex, good but not as good as the current Gore-Tex.
MikeG, you work at a great store. Although living near Houston I only get to their nearest (Buda) retail store when I'm going to the Guadalupe, I've bought a ton of stuff from them online (even though I hate paying both shipping & tax for online purchases). As it happens, the Gore-Tex "equivalent" I have is the Cabela Dry-Plus, which I think a lot of. Packs up nicely for vest storage, good pocket arrangement, adjustable neoprene cuffs keep your arms dry when going down for a trout, breathes well in the warmer conditions I tend to fish in, and being the shorter "wade" model works well for me in the wading situations I'm normally in.