View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:09 AM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nymph Swap Winter 2012

Thanks for the kudos guys. I tried several different ways to do the gills along the body. this one is easier but doesn't look as good as two seperate ostrich hurls up each side, that was alot harder though...especially keeping them along the side and not rolling up and out of place as I ribbed with the wire. I barrowed elements from several different patterns/techniques and this is what I think works the best. The ones I fish dont usually have the gills but I've caught several with the gills on as well. I think the stripe up the back is the biggest trigger.

We've got some great ties in this swap. I'm looking forward to getting my set and getting a closer look at them all.