View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:42 PM

tbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud of
Default Finally a nice warm spring day...

Those in the far northern latitudes might not want to read any further.
__________________________________________________ ______

Boulder,CO
Mar. 5
65 degrees, sunny, breezy with gusts to 25mph.
Finally a nice warm day, took a long lunch and landed 11 small browns 8-12" in town on my new TFO 3wt. Tons of people out riding their bikes, walking, and running. No other lunchtime anglers though! I waded in sandals for a short while in the ~40 degree water.
Nothing big, but my best numbers in months, and starting to feel more confident with the little noodle rod.

Fish were occasionally rising in one hole, but I did not manage to match the hatch; having refusals on black and olive #22 comparaduns. All fish were taken on a home made #16 black zebra midge pupa. They refused the#22 black midge emerger that they have taken the last few weeks.

I hope others are enjoying the warm spell as well, it is supposed to snow again this weekend. If you are freezing you buns off in Canada or Alaska, I warned you not to read!
TB

Instagram page @tblom77