View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:51 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Steelhead report 3/6/2012

Nice fish, James! The only thing that could have made the day better (besides landing the other two and the spinfishermen just not showing up) would have been the wings beating the Flyers rather than losing by a goal...

Any word on whether you're coming to the Midwest Expo? I'm looking to maybe get out and fish the Clinton River Friday morning if possible (or maybe early early Saturday morning) to get my steelhead for the week.

EDIT: I just looked at the map and realized that you may actually be farther away from the show than I am... damn UPers, hahaha.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Last edited by gatortransplant; 03-06-2012 at 11:12 PM.