View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Winter fishing in Alaska

Attachment 1384

Attachment 1385

Will,

Nothing from my place and I just came back from the cabin, it's -37 out there. Good time to tie flies for the Sockeye and stay close to the fire. May will bring some late / early steelhead / sea run trout to one of my streams and all I can do is wait.

You can check for anyone running charters for Feeder Kings but I would rather have the red meat. PM me if you want to chat it up and plan a meet.

I think those are two different fish.............. I get them mixed up when the size runs close. They were taken on May 5, on streamers in a small creek I like. No room for a big rod so that is a 6'3" #5. Most of the spring fish I find run between 16 - 24", every now and then I find a giant but then have a sad tail to tell about the one that got away.

Ard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1420.jpg (119.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1422.jpg (110.9 KB, 15 views)