View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Filson Strap Vest vs Foul Weather Vest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjj0725 View Post
Just ordered one of these, (Foul Weather) it should be a step up from my pockets
I've owned and used one for 12 years, they are very handy. After that many years I did send mine back to have it re-treated by the company. I have waxed it several times through the years but the factory finish made it like new again. The fact they take on a weathered look is part of the draw for me, I like old stuff that looks worn. I guess it kinda goes with the aging thing with people, I am looking sort of weathered and worn these days myself

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;