View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 05:13 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How to make The Braided Connector For Your Welded Loop Spey Line;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi John,

If the heads seem stiff don't panic, they get limber with use. If they seem like they would be better in black or gray, use a magic marker and you're good to go. Remember, the longer the butt section the quicker the sink.

I began using this type system for trout in Pennsylvania in or about 1993 - 94. I have no explanation as to why it took so long to adapt it to salmon and steelhead for me. I guess I thought they were different..............

You'll like this,

Ard
More good tips! The best part of this system is it's so versatile; no spare spools with various sinking lines, just differ the lengths of butt material and lead head material for each situation. Thanks again,

John