View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:59 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fisherman's Best Friend

My Andy that passed away last spring would watch for rises as well, He knew exactly why we were there.
He wasn't much for going in the water however so when he did, he "high stepped" trying to stay dry but making a splashing racket. Not very stealthy.

Back when "the boy" was a baby I'd bring him fishing with me and put him down in a playpen streamside. Our dog at the time, Flash the Wonderdog, would stay and guard the boy while I fished. He was a smart one.
Flash got to the point where he was too old to follow me fishing so he'd just pick a spot and snooze.
I figured out one day where he was by watching the vultures circling above him in the meadow

Last edited by Rip Tide; 03-11-2012 at 11:14 AM.