View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:28 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: When did you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishstick View Post
Ya just never know. Ole' Sage may just jump at that idea. I sold the bass boat a couple years back in prep for retirement and relocation. Those plans got delayed a couple of years, but I picked up an old tri-hull with a solid engine just to play with for the next couple of years. I've put in a front bass deck and this time I've kept the floor fairly clear of clutter and stuff to keep the fly line from tangling up on stuff. I'm even thinking of a tiller op trolling motor to keep the foot pedal off the deck as well.

Fully agree that sometime the fly catches more. Most likely because is a more realistic action and it's not something that they don't see everyday and get aclimated to.......
I could live with a boat that says Sage and a fly rod under the logo for sure . I dont know what your wanting to spend but you could put one of the new remote control trolling motors on your boat. Sorry to hear your plans got delayed a couple years.