View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:11 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan
Default Re: Cabela's TLr Spey Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskiyoublues View Post
Thanks Ard!
I went ahead and ordered the 13' rod, I don't think it will be too big for the water and anyway this is about learning how to cast and everything I've read says it's harder to learn on a shorter rod.
Cabela's customer service was on point and had an answer back to me within 10 minutes of emailing my questions. It's hard to ask for anything better then that.

Seems like this thread was more me looking for an excuse not to buy it and you guys didn't provide one fast enough. Now when my girlfriend glares at me I can blame y'all!
Check out the Rio website; they have a spey page section where you can look up your rod and get a line recommendation.

Dan