View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:09 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fisherman's Best Friend

Great stories, Rip Tide. I particularly like the streamside playpen! I still don't take my mutts with me when my intention is to stalk risers. Or if I know I may have to cross a cow pasture...but I do always take them to bear country!

Once Gertie found an old crank-bait on the bank and firmly embedded two of treble hooks (should be illegal for anything but killin') into her hing leg. She was very freaked out. We had to make two stream crossings and walk a mile back to my rig. Then drive 60 miles to town. That was a Saturday evening doggie ER visit.

Fred, my two start getting very ansty before they even see the backpack. I don't doubt they sense my excitement, but when they see the rod...then they know.