Thread: a foody thread?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:35 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a foody thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I am about to start a sauce, instead of my normal meat balls or Italian sausage I'm cooking 6 links of Italian and 6 links of 'salmon' sausage in the sauce. This will be a 24 hour kind of sauce so it will not be eaten until Wednesday. Serving with Tortellini and a Cesar with red.
Just thinking how the salmon sausage would taste in a seafood gumbo... My kids just yesterday put in an order. Takes about 5 hours and 5 beers (beer is for drinking purposes only), the key to a good gumbo is what the cajuns call the holy trinity, onions, bell peppers and celery.

Dave