View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:58 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Terrestrial Swap, Spring 2012

Wife and I went and listened to the 90 minute pitch on why we should buy a time-share today..... NOT!!! But it gave me an excuse to drive through Eastern NY and Southwestern VT to check-out some streams, PLUS we just HAD to stop at the Orvis Mothership in Manchester, VT....

Ended-up the day with no time-share, got my $50 Home Depot Card, my 4 airline ticket vouchers, and the rubber legs I needed for this tie. Additionally, I found another small angling shop just up the road from Orvis, The Reel Angler (The Reel Angler - Manchester, Vermont - Fly Fishing & Bass Tackle Shop, Guide Service ), not "fly" only, but had a decent stock of flies and fly-fishing gear and very nice folks, and it was a nice day to just get away from the house and the chores accumulated.

Mark - Put me down for the Fat-Head Beetle. Fat Head Beetle Instructions Step by Step

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky