View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:31 AM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sewage Grinder Pump Questions?

My parents house had one, but it only serviced a basement "apartment" bathroom and kitchen sink. The "apartment" was there when they bought the place, and my fols rented it to a close friend who needed a place. The "apartment" later became where I lived, as they had five of us kids, in a 4 BR house.... Anyway, after the first time that the pump crapped-out (pun intended!), my Dad decided to have it rebuilt (minimal cost, less than $75, as I recall), and that way there was always a spare. Change-out of the pump took about 20 minutes, but as best recall, it only had to happen a total of two or three times over the 30 year period that someone was living downstairs.

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky