Thread: Smokies again!!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:30 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default Smokies again!!

i'm sure ya'll get tired of me posting about the smokies but saturday was beautiful and i just had to get out and go to our camp to do a little fishing.Well i got to fish with my dad this time and it was good for him to get out. Ann went and took all the pics and did not fish much but she does like to take pictures.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size..
With the warm weather we decided to use dries and droppers my dad used a parachute adams and a hares ear nymph, i started with a orange stimulator and hares ear.Well the first pool was fish on i caught a speck .
Then dad hooked up with one.
Here are some more pictures of the stream and me and dad fishing.
We did get some big enough to limit us out and we kept those to eat with ramps, it was great we got several fish on both setups.I got home sunday to find my new Allen reel had come but Turkey season opens this weekend in Ga. so i will be on that for the next month or so and just fishing when i can cause turkeys are an obsession for us...